Friday, September 26, 2008

Mr. Kangaroo

Alright, I know that I need to blog about Andrew's race and a few other things but I am at work and I don't have the pictures so I will blog about other things. How many people get to hold a baby kangaroo? Well I did and it was quite possibly the cutest thing that I have ever seen. It was really soft and really cuddly. It even hopped around and was really cute. This one is actually used as a therapy pet in a nursing home and was just visiting the ER for a few hours. I know you are all turning green with envy.
She even wears a little diaper!
And she likes to eat my hair.

3 comments:

Nate and Di said...

I'm very jealous! That is adorable!

Angie said...

I have done this and they are just about the sweetest little creatures ever.

Cassi said...

That makes me miss Austraila! Your hair looks super cute in theos pics!