Sunday, February 15, 2009

good morning SLC

Lets just get something real clear here. I am not, nor will ever be a morning person. Once every other week I have to work at 6 am. Usually, I work at noon which means I roll out of bed around 11ish. (I know..so tough right) So needless to say 6am is a tad early for me. This was the view outside of the ER this morning. Just imagine lifeflight taking off into the sunrise(I wasn't quick enough with the camera) This will never get old to me. Our helicopter pad is about 100 ft from the ambulance doors(to left of pic) which makes the landing and taking off really cool. And the mountains and sky are lookin pretty awesome this morning too. I know I'm a geek but it's a good way to start a day. Oh ya and I have a few more posts for you coming shortly.

1 comment:

Angie said...

i miss my mountains- am very jealous