Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pro's



Oh the joy's of living in Utah. It gets warm.....then it snows....then it gets warm...then it snows. Anywho, when it is warm I have been taking my new bike(thanks di) out for spins. We rode 16 miles this day and it felt pretty good. I made Andrew turn around because I was worried about the ride home but it was not as bad as I thought. Poor Andrew, when he rides with me its like a walk in the park and I am huffing and puffing. I still have my training pedals on but I will soon graduate to clip pedals...scary.

3 comments:

Angie said...

You look very fancy and professional.

Nate and Di said...

lookin' good....it makes me miss home!

Merrill Brower said...

Will Andy not let you upgrade to clips? Doug wont let me because he says I'm not that good. Doug is now in Utah...they need to go ride together. Reminisce a bit.