Tuesday, August 2, 2011

White Coat Ceremony


Well, he's official.  Andrew had his white coat ceremony officially starting off his schooling/career as a PA.  Doesn't he look handsome.  He is in the middle of finals this week and is studying hard! 1 Semester almost done already!  I can't believe it.  On another note-I got a job!  Yeah! I will be working in the ER at Chandler Regional hospital.  I officially worked my last day in Utah on Sunday and drove back to Arizona today. It's not really fun to drive 12 hours by yourself, there was a lot of singing to chick music along the way. I start my new job on Monday so wish me luck!
Those poor other souls who Andrew spends all his time in the library with.  All I have to say is I am soooo glad I am done with school and I swear I am never going back. ever.  Congrats Andrew and friends and good luck on finals this week!

4 comments:

heidikins said...

Congrats to you both!!!

xox

Alicia said...

I'm so glad you found a great job, although I will really really miss you. Congrats to Andrew, as well. You both look so cute in the top picture! I'm glad you have so many good things going on in your life right now.

Nate and Di said...

hooray for both of you! so if I move back to Utah...you guys better move back too!?! miss you.
xo

Cassi said...

Soooooooooooo....does the jacket ALSO mean its going to snow tomorrow...? Just asking....