Sunday, June 17, 2012

Expecting...

A BABY!

It's official, Andrew and I are expecting a baby November 20th!  We are so excited! I am 17 weeks and doing great.  I was a little nauseated the first trimester but now am doing great other than I feel huge, and I'm not even halfway through.  My psychic sister Angie was actually the first person who knew.  She called me one day out of the blue and said "are you pregnant?" I said no and a few days later I took a pregnancy test and was very surprised. I went and bought another pregnancy test from the store just to make sure.  Sure enough, positive.  I was home by myself and was starting to freak out.  Andrew was at school and I text him to call me ASAP.   He called me back and I sent him the picture of the positive tests.  He then proceeded to tell me that he couldn't understand what I was saying because I was hyperventilating.  I finally managed to get out that I was pregnant and I think he was as surprised as I was.  I then called Angie and she talked me down for the next 2 hours.  Since a baby was on they way, Andrew and I decided to go to Hawaii for his vacation.  We spent 10 days in Hawaii and it was wonderful.  More pictures to come....

7 comments:

Elise Britton said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting. I am so happy for you. I will probably respond the same way to being pregnant. Freak out! Cool due date also. My B-day is the 22nd. Congratulations again.

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh! You have a baby bump! I'm so excited that the news is public now! You look adorable, and I can't wait to see all your hawaii pics. And I'm dying to find out what kind of kiddo you're having so I can start making you stuff. Congratulations!

Jeni Lyn said...

I am SOOO happy for you guys, but a little disappointed that I won't get in any baby time. ;(

Dena said...

Hurray!!!

Sooo Happy, just cann't stand to wait.

whoo - hoo, yippkiya and Yabba dabbadooooo

Love, Mom

Angie said...

hooray, hooray!

Cherron said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!

Cherron said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!