Friday, July 27, 2012

More Hawaii

Hanauma bay snorkling

We were again blessed with beautiful weather, we snorkeled for hours then laid on the beach to dry off-pure bliss.  There were a lot of fishes, the water was a little dusty but we still had tons of fun.

Later that night we went to dinner and walked on the beach to watch the sunset. As we were getting back to our hotel, there were fireworks at the hotel across from we were able to watch from our balcony-how convenient.


Molokini Bay and Turtle Bay

We took a boat out to Molokini bay, a lava formed crater that has crystal clear water.






There were a ton of these little black fish






and cool yellow ones

















We headed to turtle town to swim with the turtles but the water was so choppy that we only saw 2 turtles. And its entirely possible it was the same turtle twice. The turtle stared right at me, it was really cool.

A little dinner on the beach at the all famous Hula Grill-Yummy with fabulous atmosphere

 The most amazing dessert I have ever had at Leilani's-Hula pie. Oh. My. Gosh. AMAZING!
 
 And another perfect sunset with the man of my dreams







I love this picture, Andrew is actually, really smiling. I sure love this man. 












2 comments:

Nate and Di said...

oh my goodness, I miss you guys! I cannot wait to see you next week!!! xo

lisagirl said...

Hi Steph! I am so glad you went to Leilani's for Hula Pie. I miss you!