Thursday, January 29, 2009

I have been putting this off because I never know what to write. I read everyone else's blog daily and I love it, so here it goes. I have sucessfully turned in my nursing applications and will find out in April if I get in and I am having a little anxiety about it. I am trying not to but I can't help myself. My whole life depends on this stupid decision that in my experience is made by stupid people. On top of that, I have this fear that I forgot to do something or I did something wrong so they will throw my application out. For instance, my fears became a reality in the shower this morning when I realized that I had fogotten to put my internship on my resume. This may or may not be a big deal but I spent so much time messing with the stupid "templete" that I forgot to add it to my resume. Also, we also have a nursing student who was telling me how one of her recommendations was filled out wrong so she had to wait a year and reapply(because of someone else's mistake). Its these little things that are killing me. I have a fear of the unknown. I don't like leaving my life changing decisions to other people, is that so wrong? I didn't have this anxiety last year when I applied but I also secretly didn't want to get in(I needed a break). I am ready now so please, someone let me into nursing school(preferably the U, I REALLY REALLY don't want to drive to Ogden everyday). Thank you. Oh and if you tell me not to worry I am a shoe in, I know that already I just can't help myself. That is the end of my shpeil(sp?) thank you for reading.

3 comments:

janers said...

WIFE!!! Good for you...you took the step and your fate now lies in the hands of others...I hate that too...however if you need a glowing recommendation I'm your gal! I wish ya luck in the process, but I have faith in the potential that is you!!! We need to get together sometime...miss you!!!

Angie said...

all will be well- if they don't pick you, they are stupid and you wouldn't want to go to their stupid school anyway.

Cassi said...

Your pic looks like an "after" pic of someone who got their lips done! Just Kidding! Just trying to take your mind off of things!