Monday, December 8, 2008

On the first day of christmas

Here is my REAL Christmas tree. I had never had a real Christmas tree till I married Andrew and he was absolutely appalled that I had never had a real tree. He is from Oregon and has never had anything but a real Christmas tree. So we went to the christmas tree lot and picked one out. This one called out to me. We tied it onto the top of our car(luckily we have a rack) and brought it home. I love it, it smells great, and misses me when I go to work. Not only that, it has 1000 lights on it. Yes, thats right 1000. I know, you are all jealous. I love Christmas.

3 comments:

Angie said...

It's beautiful!!!!We used to get real ones when we were little but Dad was really neurotic about them. He was afraid the house would burn down.

Nate and Di said...

I love it! I'm sure it smells wonderful, I have a Christmas Tree candle the does the trick for us at our house:)

Dena said...

Stephanie, it is absolutely georgous, i can't wait to see it in person. Your apartment looks great. This is going to be such a fun Christmas. We are so excited to have you & Andrew here this year. We are going to have a great cookie day! Yumm

Mom