Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Swine Flu.....

This is what I wear to work in the ER so that I don't catch the oh sooooo deadly swine flu. Ok no not really but I had you going. We had a hazmat drill and this is my getup. I know you are jealous but I would like to point out that my outfit costs about 8,000 dollars. Gucci eat your heart out. And on a side note 36,000 people die of the regular flu every year and so far only 2 in the US have died, so if you come into the ER and you have the sniffles, you don't have the swine flu so sit down, your going to be there awhile. I would again like to clarify what an EMERGENCY is. Not breathing, heart attacks(and yes I know if your faking it), uncontrolled bleeding from a missing limb(lacerations don't count) etc. Everyone else get comfortable because its going to be a while. We see an AVERAGE of 250 patients a day so bring it on.

1 comment:

heidikins said...

....you're hawt.

xox