Thursday, August 27, 2009

river rafting

River rafting on the weber river....something everyone should try. It is a fairly mellow river and is super fun. Most of the river is flat and pretty difficult to tip over on but don't you worry, yours truly tipped over...twice. I was minding my own business when this huge pilon popped up out of nowhere(as we were going under the bridge) and we ran into it head on and it dumped us. I successfully climbed back into the boat just in time to run into a tree where I had to jump out to avoid getting clothes-lined by the tree. It was all really entertaining and the other boat had a really good show. Andrew couldn't come he was at work; its probably better seeing as he would have been embarrased of my mad skills in the river.(especailly for a girl who has river rafted down cataract canyon multiple times) It was really fun and am going to try again in a few weeks!


My partner in crime for the swim...



No comments: