Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Grateful

I really loved Peru and all that it had to offer. I, however, am glad to be an American and live in such a great country. And in honor of that here is my list of things I am grateful for:

Toilet seats
being able to flush toilet paper
toilet paper
toilets inside the house
being able to drink from the faucet
hot water showers
traffic laws
guard rails
knowledge of the defrost setting in cars
sunscreen that actually works(apparently, sunscreen doesn't work over 3000 meters)

This is all I can think of right now. I'm sure there are more. We had a blast in Peru and I am working on posting pictures but there are 1500 of them soooo I'm trying.

1 comment:

Dena said...

there's no place like home... especially when it is in the good 'ole USA. So glad to have you home, safe and sound.

Love Mom