Sunday, September 12, 2010

The end of an era

The beginning of August I finished nursing school and graduated with my second degree, a bachelor's in Nursing.  YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!  I feel like I have been in school FOREVER.  I swear if I ever think that I am going to return to school, someone slap me.  I am so done with school.  Now I can have a real job making some actual money.  Here are some pictures of my peeps from the back row.
The four musketeers
We had a party to celebrate our graduation and most everyone(except me) wash smashed drunk and hugely entertaining.
Me and Lisa
Meradity and Katie
We had a small bonfire to burn all nursing books, this would be me wiping my bum with some maternity nursing.

The Norwegian Barb in the middle who was very entertaining


Good times with good people, sad but exciting. I don't want to be grown up but now since I have a career, I automatically fall into that category. I am still working that out. I feel like I have been working toward something all these years and now I am here, now what.  Don't worry I am just having a mid 20's crisis, I will work it out.  I am so excited to start a new era in my life but at the same time I am sad that one is over.  I had an awesome nursing school class who helped me get through it and I love them for it. I couldn't ask for better friends.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I feel weird about school being over too... I keep thinking, "What am I supposed to do next?" Get a job, I guess. (At least you have an awesome job.) Thanks for posting pictures! I miss all of our school friends.

Angie said...

so very proud of you!

lisagirl said...

Hi Steph! Crazy to think that at this time last year, we were just starting our second semester, and just getting to know each other! Don't think I'm weird, but on some levels I kinda miss it? Lisa

Michelle said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world of nursing. :) where are u going to be working??

Dena said...

I admire you so much. I am very thrilled for your success.

That is my daughter who graduated in the top of her class and got a job at one of the busiest trauma hospitals around. oh, yeah, oh, yeah, whoop-tee-doo-tee-doo-tee-doo.
Love Mom