Sunday, October 10, 2010

A little Martha anyone?

I have been a little Martha this week thanks to the help of my awesome neighbor Alicia.  She is a huge canner and helped me can some peaches.  I kept having to run upstairs to make sure I was doing it right but I was successful in the end!




































I also ventured into the unknown land of real jam.(I only do freezer jam, and even then only once) Also with the help of Alicia-It's so nice to have such a talented neighbor!

Our next crafty session included a wood halloween project which we decorated all by ourselves and a wreath which turned out very cute.


I know, you are all very impressed- you should be because I am not a crafty person at all but I have had a lot of free time and a neighbor willing to put up with me. I like this whole no school thing.

2 comments:

Cassi said...

so proud! ummm...I would like some peach! jam :)

Angie said...

So very proud- please send jam soon.