Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Table!

Ok folks, here I am again, updating my blog.  I figured I should because I get so annoyed when I am reading blogs and people don't update. I mean who does that...Anyway....I am so excited to tell you that after much much table hunting, I found the perfect table for my new house.  I am not even joking when I tell you that I went to 12 stores looking for said table.  They were all just blah, but I saw this one and it was fantastic, we were instant soul mates.  And to make it even better, it was on sale and had an extra 10% off.  You think that's awesome, well just so happens they had sold out of this table and so all they had left was the floor model so I go and additional 10% off! Some things are just meant to be.
 Isn't it great!


And just for funzies, this is how I found my husband and his best friend the other day.


1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love your table! I'm so glad you posted pictures of it... I've been trying to imagine it but not doing a very good job. I am super excited to come see your house! Geoff and I both giggled at the pic of Andrew and Henry too. Miss you!