Tuesday, July 5, 2011

While in Utah...

Well, it is true. I do live in Arizona but came back to Utah for a few weeks to work. It was a whirl wind trip.  I worked 150 hours in two weeks but also had some time for some fun with family and friends.

I went to the strawberry days rodeo with my sisters and learned some very important lessons.
1. There IS such thing as too much teeth whitening.
2. If you sit on the front row, you will get dirty.
3. Always buy two strawberries and cream for your significant other. 
4. When horses pee, it's like a fire hose is spraying out of their bum.
5. If you corner the cow, you can milk it.
I took some of these lessons I learned at the rodeo and decided to take my friend Megan up on her offer to go horseback riding.  Me and Aps took turns riding Sky and I even got her to trot a little.  It was a blast.  Now I just have to convince Andrew to let me take riding lessons in Arizona...

See, don't I look like a natural.


I also got to go four-wheeling with the parentals out at knolls. We had lots of fun just bumming around

Yeah for fun in Utah! See you in two weeks!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so proud of you for blogging twice in one day! Also, it was fun chatting with you on facebook yesterday. I will be so excited for you to get a job in Arizona, but I will also be so sad that you won't be coming back every few weeks. I'm glad we got to hang out and fail miserably at finding clothes together.

Cassi said...

So True! I also learned those interesting tid-bits!So fun! Cu soon!