Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween!

 In case you can't tell, I'm Olive Oyl and am cheating on Popeye with Indiana Jones
(He's so much hotter)
Henry wanted to be in the picture too but turned away at the last minute. He has to be a part of everything.
Andrew kept changing his mind on what he was going to be and put his awesome costume together in the last 2 hours before the party. We went to an ER work party with a bunch of drunk people-always entertaining.

And I made these homemade doughnuts-first time and they were amazing.  Alicia was my inspiration as she made these for me last year. Apple cider doughnuts-delicious.

3 comments:

Angie said...

awesome, awesome

Cassi said...

So, just a few things...First, save your costume, cuz I love it and want to borrow it next year. Second, May I have the recipe to your tasty looking doughnuts?, and finally, So if Andy just "threw" his costume together at the last min, just wondering where the whip came from. Seems rather convenient to just have something like that on hand....;)Luv!

Awg and Koff said...

I am now craving these doughnuts. When you come up we should make them :)