Friday, November 2, 2012

Nursery

We finally finished decorating the nursery. We have been putting it together piece by piece but I think it turned out fantastic. I made some artwork for the walls with some scrapbook paper and Andrew made the L for Lucy. We are so excited for her to come we can hardly wait. She gave us a little scare last week because she is on the small side but the perinatologist said she looks great . So now are just patiently waiting for her to join our family. Hurry up Lucy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

It's lovely!

Jeni Lyn said...

That is so cute!!

Alicia said...

Well look at you, getting all crafty there! I'm impressed! It makes me giggle when I see Andrew pin something girly for the baby on Pinterest, because pretty much everything else he pins is about the zombie apocalypse. :) I'm excited for you guys!

Sherrie said...

So cute! I have to say though, one day we are going to have little girls (assuming I ever have children, let alone a girl) that have matching names. Lucy is my very, very favorite name!! Love it. So excited for you guys.