Monday, December 1, 2008

Andrew and I have moved into Nate's basement but before we did we had to do some much needed painting. The whole living room/kitchen was in this awesome wood paneling....as much as I love wood paneling, it had to go. This was my first experience painting and I have to say that it kinda sucks. Its not just like you can just paint a wall. No, you have to first paint primer a couple of times and then the actual paint a couple of times. So you end up painting the same thing like 5 times. However once it was done it looks really good. I am so excited for nate and di to come see it and tell me how awesome I am. Anywho, check out the pics.


Before we painted....
After we painted....it looks so much better
added some lights and decorated!

2 comments:

Angie said...

It looks great!- (if it makes you feel any better you don't have prime everything- so maybe next time will be better.)Huge improvement- how fun to have a rental place you can paint!

Nate and Di said...

It looks good! Can't wait to see in person in a couple of weeks!!!:)