Tuesday, December 2, 2008

UTES!

As most of you know I am a die hard Ute football fan. Since I graduated I have not been able to get football tickets. However, the BYU-Utah game was a different story. We camped out and waited in line all night to get standing room only tickets at the top of the stadium. I then had to sneak in the stadium, pretending I was a student. It makes the noses bleed section look like prime real estate. It was sooo worth it though. I would like to throw out a thanks to Max Hall(BYU quarterback) for helping us win the game with all the interceptions he threw. I would also like to nominate him for MVP of the game for the 5 interceptions he threw. It was a lot of fun and I am glad that I forced andrew to give me his student ticket. : ) Thanks to April who camped out while I was working till 3am.

The BYU cougar hanging from the pole in a nuse.
No one even waited till the end of the game to rush the field. Ya. It was that good. 48-24

3 comments:

Angie said...

looks like so much fun!

Cassi said...

Whoa! two posts in one week! Yippie! I'm so proud!;)

Angie said...

it was totally on purpose