Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The best 3 years


To my wonderful husband who I love more than anything. To the best 3 years of my life with my best friend. He is more than I deserve and can't believe I am so lucky. He is the best husband I could ask for. I love you very much Andrew Ward, may we have many more adventures together.

We went shoeshoeing to the top of millcreek during the day on our anniversary. We ate cheese and summer sausage at the top and drank hot chocolate. It was so fun! We ended up almost running down the trail because we left late and it was starting to get dark. It was rather fun though and we made it down the canyon in record time.

Then we went to eat at Tuscany's. It was delicious and Andrew looks pretty handsome wouldn't you say.

4 comments:

heidikins said...

Awww, ya'll clean up real nice. :o)

xox

Angie said...

Cgratulations! I am so glad that you found someone who has made you so happy.

Nate and Di said...

Happy Anniversary! We are so happy you found Andrew, we kind of like him too :) We miss seeing you guys!

Dena said...

I feel like the luckyest Mother that ever lived to have my children so happily married. You are both so blessed to have each other. Stay close.

Love, mom