Saturday, January 16, 2010

Gross


So we went on a hike the other day and this is what the salt lake valley looks like....seriously disgusting. Really, we currently have"the worst air quality in the nation." The act of breathing is more a chewing process now and its really grossing me out. I have not been exercising and I have attributed it to the air quality. Yes... the air quality. But I would really like to get out and run and use my snazy new heart rate monitor watch. According to the news, I might as well smoke a pack of cigarettes; um, no thanks. This picture was taken a week ago and it is still like this. Lame.

These are the deer we encountered on the trip. My new little camera did an awesome job of magnifying 12x to get this photo. I love my camera.

In case the first picture didn't do it justice...ewwww.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Ewwww!!!! This is one of the few benefits of living in the flat middle of nowhere.