Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gradumatation

Nursing school graduation. Somewhat bittersweet. I am, in fact, not acutually finished yet but we don't have our own graduation so we walk early. This graduation was much more fun than my first one. One, because I got to walk with my very bestest friend, my husband. How many people get to do that. I am so very proud of him for graduating. He now gets to play the game of applying to PA school. (I'm glad that I don't have to do that). Second, because I got to graduate with my very good friends that I have made in nursing school. Hola to my peeps in the back row(You know who you are). Back row foeva. Anyway, here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.










4 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so proud of you. Also amd super excited to have one more source of free medical advice. Also-LOVE that dress please send me the details.

Alicia said...

We are a good looking bunch of ladies, aren't we? Congranulations on yer gradumatation.

Nate and Di said...

congratulations! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with 2 of our very favorite people...ever! we love and miss you guys like CRAZY!!!

Cassi said...

Congrats! When did you go back dark?